Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Woo for Wiki

I had planned semi constructive blogging today but then i saw this on Ellie's LJ and had to have it!

"Go to the Wikipedia home page and click random article. That is your band's name.
Click random article again; that is your album name.
Click random article 15 more times; those are the tracks on your album."

band name:DS
album name: Hate (comic)tracks:

1)Hunting H.126
2) Inga micheliana
3) Château de Montaigut
4)Baseball Writers' Association of America
5) Frightmare
6) 4TVInteractive
7) Chulahoma
8) Venetia
9) Fyodor Vasilevich Shutkov
10) Julie Gardner
11)Law enforcement in Mauritania
12) Space–time trellis codes
13) Thawal Thamrong Navaswadhi
14) Seize
15) It's Immaterial

hmm yes.. I see it being some sorta Industrial Cyber goth/punk band...

And now my coffee is done thus its back to the PEG for me funs funs funs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My band name: A History of God

Album Name: Aach,Rhineland-Palatinate (sounds a bit odd)

First Track: Independent and identically-distributed random variables

Second Track: Cosey Coleman

:D I'll leave it at that, but thanks for the meme; it's fun!
Sobe