Monday, February 25, 2008
2. List the titles of the first 25 songs to come up.
3. Put "in my pants" after each title.
4. Bold the ones that actually made you laugh.
1. I'll be ok in my pants
2.Sisters are doing it for themselves in my pants
3.Lazy Sunday in my pants
4. The time of my life in my pants
5. Angela in my pants
6.I feel so in my pants
7. New Rose in my pants
8.Thanks a lot in my pants
9.Machines of hate in my pants
10.Drive the hell out of here in my pants
11. Pikachu in my pants
12. I Ain't no nice guy in my pants
13. Lost in the shadows in my pants
14.Call Me when you're sober in my pants
15.Will you love me tommorow in my pants
16.Bastards in my pants
17. Give a little in my pants
18.Ain't seen nothing yet in my pants
19. Tragically unhip in my pants
20. This love affair in my pants
21. The story in my pants
22. It's my life in my pants
23.Spider in my pants
24.gonna find you in my pants
25.something i should know in my pants
Sunday, February 24, 2008
As for the knitting, its still going on, I got me some shiny ravelry progress bars that means things should stay more up to date. Progress is fairly slow cos I'm lazy.
But i do have an FO and a half, someone my dad knows had a wee girl and he asked me to knit summat so i did:
Seamless baby kimono from here, in sirday supernova chunky, I love seamlessness, its my new best friend. I knitted this in a couple of days, woulda been less had i not been out mosta yesterday celebrating my friends engagement.
I also started some socks for the baby:ok thus far sock, because apparently this pattern hates me i really kept arsing it up, hopefully the second one will be better now i kno what I am doing, i knitted the garden in between socks cos i was using 4 inch DPNs which were giving me stigmata!
so there we go, I'm still here...
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Anyway this video came on:
Genius no? The song is quite catchy too. Anyway i have another 1600 words to write, can i do it today? watch this space
Sunday, February 03, 2008
So I have been given awards by lovely people!
- This award must be given to blogs you consider as good. Understanding as such, the blogs you visit regularly, and on which you leave comments.
- If and only if, you receive a “It’s not a bad blog”, you should write a post:
- Naming the person who awarded you, with a link to the respective blog;
- The badge for the nomination;
- The rules;
- And the nomination for other 7 blogs for receiving the award.
- You must display visibly and proudly the badge for the award received, in your blog, preferably with a link to the post where you talk about it.
- Optional. If you wish to grant some publicity to the creature with too much free time to spend in silly things, Skynet, you can do it on the post itself. He’ll appreciate it. (He really does have too much free time (-; )
So after the rules, here it goes.
Awarded to me by Sade
Whom to nominate?
the most scentiferous glittr of glittyknittykitty.
Peri and her wondiferous socks
Sue of the fabulous bags
Kraftie and her yarn diet
Angela of the sheeps!
Mickey and PeBAK
Barb in the hope she posts again soon
Secondly Adam awarded me:
so now i must nominate 10 folks that make my day...
First up Anthony, he never posts but he sure does make my day
The fantabulous Miss String and her awesome hats
Ellie cos she puts up with me
Zanne cos she is a dirty enabler
My mummy cos i am a suck up
Kilt-Boy cos he rocks the tartan
Yorkie cos she is just fabbo (and brings me loot)
Thobles cos she's my first mate
CJ cos she's mental (cant find blog like the noo hence flickr is suffice)
Sade cos she would totally kick my ass otherwise :p
now you guys nominate 10 folks, go on i dare ya
Saturday, February 02, 2008
I shall call him Stanley!
However this is attempt number 2, as attempt number 1 had a little accident:I like the parsnip sticking out the snow.mid construction
Me n stanley.
NB: no knitwear was harmed in the making of this snowman...
Friday, February 01, 2008
Lug flaps for his cycle helmet! he cycles to school most days on his crazy electric bike, and you know its winter and its cold!
The yarn is random aran stuff i got at New Lanark and the pattern is here, they were a bit on the large side so i felted them which has the bonus of extra toasties.
So what else? went to Inverness in a blizzard last week, which was nice, went to a shop that puportedly sold yarn (it did not) was mainly patchwork stuff but they had a sale section so i got some fabric to make me (another) knitting bag:
I did some knitting in the car:
The start of Anemoi Mittens, ooh they are brain melting!! will take a while (prolly finish them in June when one really needs mittens,...)
So what else am i knittin? the WIPs arent totally outta control which is good
One sock yarn clap (yes i sucumbed to the disease, but given its so long after everyone else does that make me new and cool?) All the increases and one set of straight rows done)The on going DNA shell thingamawhagy, also fairly brain melting especially when you dont pick it up for weeks and have no idea where you are! but its progressing
Now i must write an essay and a dissertation, fun for me!