Monday, November 17, 2008

You knew it was coming

I finally managed to buuild up the effort to finish the sleeve:

Yes i know the white vest underneath and the flash makes it look like i have been paped! I'm not sure of it, its a little big and shapeless, the armholes comedown to practically my waist but well its'll do for generally wearing. The pattern is Purple Sweater and the yarn is Knitpicks Cotlin in Desert Turquoise.

In other news I finished the back of my NaKniSweMo sweater and decided to knit on my mittens for a bit, when i pulled them out there bag i found this:Well i found the needle, the disengaged tip i found on the floor 5 minutes later. I think with the addition of some superglue its salvageable but until then I cant cast on the rest of the sweater (i need those needles for the hem/cuffs)

Also note the cutting it very fine to not posting today, totally forgot. I also wasnt sure i was gonna have an internet to post with due to ISP switching but as you can tell I'm still here!

No comments: