Friday, June 22, 2007

That Friday feeling

Another mixed bag, shall we start with an FO?
As you may have gathered by now my daddy is a star and does/makes lots of things for me, so I did summat for him and knitted him a sweaterPattern is Durrow from Magknits and the yarn is from a local place. I decided to try and get it done by fathers day, i just managed it, 13 days knitting it took me. I think however that its gonna need a wee tinker with as the neck is a bit wide so I shall unpick slightly and add an inch or too.

I got my first veggie crop recently
2 little yellow tomatoes! Were quite tasty too! should have more soon as well as a fair crop of peas and hopefully the taters will be ready soon

The past 2 weekends Dad and i have gone cycling along the canal, with mum as support crew (ie she drives to set points and meets us) This week we went into glasgow on the bikes, i gave up after 15 miles dad did the full 22
The parents at the end of the canal (i took the pic cos i was still kinda sweaty and minging) Father does look like he has just cycled all that does he?

And of course cos its Friday, Yarn Pron!
Handdyed Cashmere Sock yarn to knit the Scotch Thistle Stole.

No comments: