Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Quizzing Intermission

So a breif recce into my mind with some fun quiz results, mainly i will admit quizzes stolen from other blogs, kudos to them. I may return later with a proper post but as its my day of very little is likely to happen. so my quiz results:

How Old You Act: 86

You're a bit of an oddball, but I can't say that that's a bad thing. You think clearly, and you may be a little more involved in life that takes place in an age group older that yourself, and have friends from an older generation as well.

How Old Do You Act?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Fairly expected given that i knit and go to bingo etc, everyone does say i am about 86.

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz

Quite the shocker of the result as English, as you may have noticed, not my strong point, when attending pub quizzes i get made to write the answers so everyone can have a good laugh at my attempts to spell, especially a certain Carribean Island with a green black and yellow flag and a penchant for rice and peas!!

You are 65% English.

Getting there. You may wish to pay attention to the world around you.

"And did those feet
In ancient times,
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
In England's pleasant pastures seen?"

Well, no, but it's a cracking good tune.

How English are you?
Create a Quiz

Quite alarmed at this as clearly I am Scottish, altho i do have some English/Yorkshire blood in me but not that much! I also think one of the questions was wrong as Land of my father is the Welsh national anthem (i know this i watched, i say watched, i knitted in the same room as the Wales game was on last night)

Your score on this personality test was 65%

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Personality Quiz
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Does this mean I have 65% of a personality? where is the other 35% am i incomplete??

You are 90% genius to useless knowledge!

You're a well rounded individual, who knows a thing or two about everything! Very Smart, I'd say borderling Genius! I bet you could be on Jeopardy, and maybe one day even beat Ken Jennings, we'll let's not go that far! Congratulations you are one of the chosen few!

General Knowledge Quiz
Take More Quizzes

Go me and my random knowledge, clearly why i am a ninja in the realm of the pub quiz!

You Are 61% Genius!

You scored fairly well, but there is room for improvement. It doesn't seem that you are a genius, I'm afraid. Better luck next time.

The Genius Quiz

Tho clearly I am not a genius...

You are 45% geek/nerd.

You're as much of a geek as the rest of the world. You're normal! Be happy. Or don't be. Get a soft drink and read some Ctrl+Alt+Del.

How geek are you?
Take More Quizzes

Again quite surprising, i am usually was into the 80s on the old geek tests, the fact i kno that is probably indicative.

Pirate or Cowboy?
Your Result: Garrrr! You be a no good pirate lover!

You love everything about pirates, except the sometimes questionable hygiene. The open seas, the hot pirates, the freedom, the hot pirates, swashbuckling, did I mention the hot pirates? You would rather spend time in the crow's nest than swabbing the deck. You have a flair for the dramatic, the unusual and find your self saying "Garrrr!" at least once a day. So, go ahead and get that Jolly Roger tattoo you always wanted and remember the first rule of being a pirate- First pillage- then burn.

YeeeHawww, I see cowboys over the next horizon!
Pirate or Cowboy?

Yeah i cheated on this one a little, but clearly pirates are way cooler than cowboys!

No comments: