Christmas doodah stolen from glittr
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate all the way, nog just doesnt appeal
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrapped,
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I have coloured as seen below, i like garish
4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope i wouldnt know where to get it
5. When do you put your decorations up? Used to be the 16th, as its fathers birthday, will probably be about then this year at home, as for here when i think i can get away with it
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? spuds roasted taters
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: possibly getting my ala carte kitchen i seem to remember that for some reason
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was i believe 4, no doubt mother can correct me if thats wrong. I was to recieve a my little pony nursery, which my father left the box for in the utility room despite mother saying no dont do that she'll guess, father says dont be silly. I guessed, mummy why did santa leave the packaging, er er, there is no santa is there mummy, er well eh no...
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, its my gran's birthday, she may get to open a gift.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Redonkulously anally, i have to do it the same order every year, i blame my mother, lights go on them tinsel then the baubles and chocolates and the star goes on last
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Snow is ace, sledging!!
12. Can you ice skate? Well i managed it once, havent in years tho apparently i am next week, shall be an experience
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? probably my first bike, that was quite exciting
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? er, i suppose i should say the whole family shenanigans but i see them regularly so its not exactly a rarity
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Trifle, would have to be trifle
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Either father and i texting across the living room about loosing the will to live or boxing night out with my friend
17. What tops your tree? A star, gold plastic here, red and gold tinsel at home, i think
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? well see its about 50-50 i like recieving obviously but i also like giving someone something i know they will really like, or at least pretend to til I'm gone
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? calypso carol
20. Candy Canes... Yuck or Yum? there good but only for short periods, they tend to get very pointy very quickly too.