Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last post of the year! Things which amuse and amaze!

Oki so i was standing in the kitchen last night getting a glass of water and i noticed the washing powder box on the window sill had this picture on it:

Is it me or is what i assume to be the parent taunting the child with the box, ne ner ner you cant get it?? I'm not sure this is the message they were trying to get across!

Next the amazing:

Yes that is my slipper and yes they are sticking to the radiator! They have magnets in them so they stick and get all toasty like how cool is that?they also only cost £3 equally amazing

Knitting update: Sweater lacks only a sleeve, its also a mite on the large side but meh. I have started my lace up gloves, and am taking a large quantity of knitting home with me today.

1 comment:

Kaitie Tee said...

What a clever idea with the slippers!